Find Leaks Quickly With Your Rochester Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Monitored Warning System
A Smart Rochester Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you install a Rochester monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Rochester?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Rochester flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Rochester flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Rochester Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Rochester flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to match your property needs. Just call (585) 310-4555 today or fill out our form for your free quote.