As you may already know, the likeliest areas for home break-ins are your front entryway and ground-level windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as vital tools for home security packages in Rochester. Although the technology has been around for generations, you may be amazed at what current sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your sensors being installed accurately.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors work, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the frame, and the other is connected right to the window or door. You shut your entry and the contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is armed and an entry point opens, the magnetic contacts come apart and the alarm is tripped. However, these advanced devices are able to do a good deal more than just trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Rochester
At the forefront of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors provide numerous advantages, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors trip your high-volume alarm if a door or window opens with the system armed.
- Automatic alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re away? You can obtain immediate notifications directly to your mobile device when a sensor is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will receive a notification too. Your property will be defended, regardless of your location.
- Home automation integration: Customize your home’s smart devices to operate in a unified manner. You may have your lights engage or direct a camera to begin recording when a window or door sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They utilize an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any style of home. You may even get completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wired or wireless components contingent on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your property will be more secure.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Rochester can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Request Your ADT Home Security System In Rochester
Are you interested in having advanced window and door alarm sensors in Rochester that elevate your protection and connect right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, call (585) 310-4555 or complete the form on this page.